Cardan shaft with hinges of equal angular velocities (SHRUS) for Lada 4x4 vehicles - 2121, 21213, 21214, 2131 Niva and Lada 2123 Chevrolet Niva produced by Saratov plant "Serp i Molot" - the official supplier of cardan shafts to the assembly line of joint venture "GM" -Autovaz. "
Advantages of cardan shafts with hinges of equal angular speeds (SHRUS) for LADA 4x4 and Chevrolet-NIVA cars:
1. Elimination of vibration from the transmission.
2. Uniform transmission of high-speed shaft torque at large deviation angles - up to 17 degrees.
3. Reduction of the force of longitudinal movement from 1 ton to 16 kg.
4. Reducing wear of the transmission units.
5. Reduction of mechanical losses by up to 5 horsepower.
6. Complete interchangeability with the old driveshafts.
7. With the integrated assessment, a reduction in fuel consumption (by 1.6 liters per every 100 km.)