Applicability to the engine model of the Lada family: 21116, 11186, 11189
Specifications: 1.6 liters. 8 valves
● Increased flow-pressure characteristics;
● Increase pump performance in all modes of the internal combustion engine, including the idle sector;
● Increased heat exchange of the internal combustion engine, reducing the risk of overheating, especially in urban mode.
● A bearing with improved load-carrying characteristics (outer diameter of the bearing shaft Ø16 mm) produced by KINEX, Slovakia;
● Gland of the new generation “cassette type” (internal diameter of the non-contact mechanical seal Ø16 mm) produced by MTU, Italy.
● A modernized 8-blade impeller made of thermoplastic material model 21117 with an increased height of the blades to create a larger working area for heat removal from the engine.
● Uniform branded packaging;
● Indicator label-lock (leaves the original mark on the package);
● Seal gasket of the original color (with special impregnation, installation using sealant does not fall under the manufacturer’s warranty obligations);
● On the pulley laser marking
● Comply with all requirements, not inferior to foreign counterparts in quality and reliability.
● Components of leading domestic and European manufacturers.
● Undergo a testing procedure and strict control of functional parameters.