Applicability to the engine model of the Lada family: 11194, 21126, 21127, 21129, 21179
Specifications: V1,4-1,6 -1,8 l. 16 valves
● Increase of motor potential of the water pump operation due to the design features of the bearing, mechanical seal and upgraded impeller;
● Increased flow-pressure characteristics;
● Increase pump performance in all modes of the internal combustion engine, including the idle sector;
● Increase of heat exchange of ICE, reducing the risk of overheating, especially in urban mode;
● An additional drainage channel is connected to the external environment to relieve excess pressure.
● The use of an additional cavity with a closed plug eliminates unreasonable disassembly of the product due to the defect “coolant leak”.
● Outer diameter of the bearing shaft and inner diameter of the non-contact mechanical seal Ø12 mm.
● Two additional Ø5 mm drainage channels are made at an angle of 45º, one of which is connected to the external environment and serves to relieve excess pressure inside the gland, the other is connected to a cavity closed by a plug for accumulation and subsequent evaporation of the “cosmetic fluid”.
● Modernized 8-blade impeller made of thermoplastic material with increased blade height to create a larger working area for heat removal from the engine.
● A bearing with improved load capacity characteristics from KINEX, Slovakia.
● The oil seal of the new generation "cassette type" company MTU made in Italy.
● Branded packaging;
● Indicator label-lock (leaves the original mark on the package);
● Seal gasket of the original color (with special impregnation, installation using sealant does not fall under the manufacturer’s warranty obligations);
● Laser marking (on the pump pulley).
● Comply with all requirements, not inferior to foreign counterparts in quality and reliability.
● Components of leading domestic and European manufacturers.
● Undergo a testing procedure and strict control of functional parameters.